Sure Signs That You're No Longer A Kid...
- You're asleep, but others worry that you're dead.
- Your back goes out more than you do.
- You quit trying to hold your stomach in, no matter who walks into
- You buy a compass for the dash of your car.
- You are proud of your lawn mower.
- Your best friend is dating someone half his or her age... and it isn't
breaking any laws.
- You sing along with the elevator music.
- You would rather go to work than stay home sick.
- You constantly talk about the price of petrol.
- You enjoy hearing about other people's operations.
- You consider coffee one of the most important things in life.
- You make an appointment to see the dentist.
- You no longer think of speed limits as a challenge.
- Neighbours borrow your tools.
- People call at 9 o'clock in the evening and ask, "Did I wake
- You answer a question with, "Because I said so!"
- The end of your tie doesn't come anywhere near the top of your pants.
- You take a metal detector to the beach.
- You wear black socks with sandals.
- You know what the word "equity" means.
- You can't remember the last time you lay on the floor to watch television.
- Your ears are hairier than your head.
- You talk about "good grass" and you're referring to someone's
- You get into a heated argument about pension plans.
- You get cable television for the Weather Channel.
- You have a party and the neighbours don't even realise it.