ARE ACTUAL LINES FROM MILITARY PERFORMANCE APPRAISALS OR O.E.R.S. (OFFICER
Not the sharpest knife in the drawer.
2. Got into the gene pool while the lifeguard
3. A room temperature IQ.
4. Got a full 6-pack, but lacks the plastic
thingy to hold it all together.
5. A gross ignoramus -- 144 times worse
than an ordinary ignoramus.
6. A photographic memory but with the lens
cover glued on.
7. A prime candidate for natural deselection.
8. Bright as Alaska in December.
9. One-celled organisms out score him in
10. Donated his body to science before he was
done using it.
11. Fell out of the family tree.
12. Gates are down, the lights are flashing, but
the train isn't coming.
13. Has two brains; one is lost and the other
is out looking for it.
14. He's so dense, light bends around him.
15 If brains were taxed, he'd get a rebate.
16. If he were any more stupid, he'd have to be
watered twice a week.
17. If you gave him a penny for his thoughts,
you'd get change.
18. If you stand close enough to him, you can
hear the ocean.
19. It's hard to believe that he beat out 1,000,000
20. One neuron short of a synapse.
21. Some drink from the fountain of knowledge;
he only gargled.
22. Takes him 2 hours to watch 60 minutes.
23. Wheel is turning, but the hamster is dead.
argue with an idiot. They drag you down to their level then beat you with